Sunday, March 29, 2009

So last night was UH-MAY-ZING. Kudos to Cords and Harry for the yumtum food :D :D and the hospitamality. First up as pumpkin soup served with bread and salad. Next was a whopper portion of lasagne - so .. very .. muchly ... good *drool*

After such a filling dinner, we decided to rest before continuing on with our massive epic food trail, so we watched FUN WITH DICK AND JANE. Pahaha! Great movie :D After that, we ate the really yummy sticky date pudding with ice cream and caramel sauce. Which ACTUALLY turned out really good, suprisingly, due to the fact that Evan and I made it. Credit to the ice cream company for the ice cream, and Harry, Cords and Felicia for the caramel sauce :)

I LOVE HARRY'S BATHROOM. I want a bathroom like that when I'm older.

PICTIONARY TIME. No not just ordinary pictionary. It's pictionary...MANIAAAARRGHHH !! WoOoooOoOO!OoOoooO!Oo!OO!o!OO!!!!

I own joo. I'll find photos and such to upload later. I cbb, and I don't trust photobucket ... it's like my life in images is exposed to the world D:



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment