Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Other such things.

1. Year 12 Jumpers = Pwn.



Guess which one I am. No points for guessing. LOL :D *stolen from paolo btw* Thanks buddy. We're in height order btw ... not that we actually MEANT to be .. It just - HAPPENED!

2. Final Exams + Folio Due

OH SO SOON. Homg STRESS ! Ms O'Shea indeedly stressed me out ALOT. In 3 WEEKS all PRINTING has to be DONE AND DUSTED.

3. Facebook quizzes

It's great seeing how insecure people are.
"What kind of "HOT" are you?" Chilli hot.
"How HOT are you?" Chillin'
"What kind of girl are you?" A female.
"What kind of kisser are you?" None oh' yo' bees wax bro.
"What kind of haircut should you have?" I'm not silly enough to ask my hair advice from an inaccurate facebook quiz.
"When will you lose your virginity?" What .. the .. marshmallow?!
"How dirty is your mind" What was that? 100% innocent? You're dirty enough for doing the quiz just to look at the pictures sicko!
"____ did the 'Me!' Quiz" (about 50 times)

That's just a taste mang. Just a teeny little lick of the first page on my newsfeed :D

Well that's all. Just a snippet of my life sooo yeah :D



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment