Monday, August 10, 2009

bittersweet

There is so much sadness. Everywhere I turn. Cheer up guys, there's a life worth living.

Postsecret of the week:

- Life is so worth living. Even through the hurt and pain, happiness never fails to peep behind the corner and shine its glorious light. My mum told me that happiness can be choice, it's not always by chance. You have to make it be.

PostSecret is fantabulous. It's a place where people send in postcards with their written secrets - others read and the sender finds the comfort where they can publicly confess anonymously. It's great. The best ones are the ones that leave a harmful realtionship, or like the one one above - find life.



In other news. RN is my greatest inspiration. She evokes "that-summer-feeling" that I get when it's actually summer, and even though, right now, it's winter. She is amazing.

"I have no special talent, I am only passionately curious."

back to methods nao.



k

No comments:

Post a Comment