Thursday, August 27, 2009

Re: English Rants.

True true - It's all so true.
But ... I beg to differ. Only by so much.
I got lost in Cordelia's rant by probably by the 5th line.

- If we all spoke perfect English where would we be different? We'd all speak the same homogenous language. Without slang, or any slack in the English language there'd be no "biffle" "rofl" "lmao" spoken. Yes Cords, no more "ily" because it just wouldn't be right - "it's not a real word"

"...but the conflict between objectives is not a weakness of using Monetary Policy to achieve them, it is a weakness of achieving them itself."

Lol what Cords? If I had an "Lost-o-meter"
This would be my representation ... here.
COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY LOST -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CORDS.
Oh .. where's my name? Lol it's OFF DA HOOK BRAH' - less than completely lost.

We talk in slang because we're all different and yeah, we live in Australia.

"Freedom of speech?" No I'm not encouraging people to all have bad language skills etc. etc and I myself am a guilty convict of having bad language skills and asking people if they did "good" in SAC/test/exam.

Thank you and good night all. Don't go dissing' me for this post :| Just speaking my mind is all.



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment