Friday, October 9, 2009

Initiate: RANT

Don't start me. I probably won't end.

I probably seemed like I didn't care whether people pushed in line or not - I would've gouged everyone one's eyes.

I'm guessing that those people (that pushed infront) claim to want something as beautiful as "world peace." BUT THEY CAN'T EVEN ELICIT SUCH BASIC GOOD ACTIONS SUCH AS WAITING IN LINE.

"Pushing in line probably shows that the most basic of morals are being ignored."

41 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in someone else's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 42 How can you say, 'Friend, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from the other person's eye." - Luke 6:41-42

And that is the reason I end this blog here.


Today I learned that life is unfair.




k.

No comments:

Post a Comment