Sunday, October 18, 2009

Smile;

"Today, I asked my three year-old cousin what she wanted to be for Halloween. Expecting to hear something like a princess, I was shocked when she told me that she wanted to be a ceiling fan. Favorite cousin ever. MLIA"

Lampshade anyone?

"My grandparents were in town this past week when the awkward subject of teen pregnancy/abortion came up. The table fell silent, then my 92 year old Great Grandmother stuck out her hands and said: "AWKWARD TURTLE!" I suddenly have a new respect for old people. MLIA."

Love old people.

"Last night, I was at a neon party. I had glow in the dark facepaint, and everybody wanted some. When a hot guy came up, I put some on my thumb, smudged it on his forehead and whispered 'Simba'. He thought I was a total freak. His friend on the other hand declared me a legend and bought me drinks all night. I can deal with that. MLIA."

I'd do that.

"Today, my mom showed me an old home video of me as a child. I was doing an interpretive dance about chocolate pudding. MLIA"

GOLD. HAHAHAHAHA

"Today, I learned that my much older cousin and uncle wanted me to be named Arrow. My brother's name is Bo. I am extremely disappointed with my parent's choice. MLIA."

Me too.

"A while ago, I found out that "Liar, Liar Pants On Fire" translated into French and back comes back to say "Teller of Untruths, Your Trousers Have Combusted". I laughed. MLIA"

Sorry sir, but your trousers have combusted.

I would post so many more... but in other words. I LOVE MLIA.



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment