Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sexybacks, springtimes and closeups


Yes you heard that correctly... I'm pretty sure it's a kazoo!


One of my fave youtubers (: subsribe here: MysteryGuitarMan

I cannot tell you, how excited I am about SPRING! Just the aesthetics spring brings ... and the air is different.

It's warmer. haha.

On to beautiful people.




"Corner of your heart" by Felicia (INeedChemicalX)

"Ocean lies" by Fhrankee

(Copyright is owned by their respective owners - as does credit. Click-through links on images)


Alright, enough for today. I've been having lunch with Sarah these past two days. We're growing up. This feels so weird.

On another note, I miss my camera .. A CAMERA .. SO MUCH ! I left a little part of me in that camera :C I cannot express how down I feel about this. I know this is silly but it means alot to me ! I don't have much that I love, and get "somewhat" recognised being "good" for - and I just really think .. Guh I dunno, I'm so stupid for breaking my own camera !



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment