Monday, August 30, 2010

The smarts

The following content may be distressing to some viewers. Discretion is recommend.

I'm sorry to say, but if you are clever get amazing high marks and you either
  • study really hard and have the motivation and attention span to study for long periods of time OR
  • just have the smarts and have photographic memory and everything is just so easy to understand
THAT specific aspect of you I both dislike and am jealous of.

It sucks to be so mediocre. I'm not wishing that you were any dumber. I'm just wishing that I was something better. But that would be insulting those who love me and care for me. I'm sorry for that. I honestly just want to give up on anything University-related. I'm not kidding.

 If I could describe to you how I feel at this moment .. it would be somewhere between disappointment, jealousy, envy, anger, frustration. I vowed I wouldn't post another post like this or anything related to this sort of emotional ventilation. But fudge, this is my blog and I can do whatever I like.

In other news, the day ... started off well. What is wrong with me.

x k.

No comments:

Post a Comment