Tuesday, September 21, 2010

All too much

You know what makes a good person? Psh ... I wouldn't know. I was asking you the question.

You know what makes a patient person? I am beginning to learn.

You know what makes someone REAL? GENUINE? When they have flaws that they're not afraid to show. They're not afraid to confess to and they attempt to not be in denial.

You know what makes someone ORIGINAL? The contradictory - "We all are different. But yet all the same" Emphasis on the SAME part.

But you know what makes a jealous person? I know all too much about that.

And you know what else I know all too much about? People who don't deserve what they get.

Lastly? What makes two people fall in love? When they see each other's flaws, when they see their own, and then with each other .. they learn to fall in love with them.

2 cents.



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment