Monday, September 20, 2010

You are the only one that gives me peace


By Elena Kalis


"Mia II" by Lara Jade


"Sweet Burn" by Caitlin Worthington

(Copyright is owned by their respective owners - as does credit. Click-through links on images)


I've been anticipating amazing SPRING weather. But I guess good things take time ... and so do things you want really bad. For example, I decided I'd wait to buy my DSLR. Not only that, I decided I'd work for it. Firstly, I'd need a job. Today I sent in my resume for Epworth Eastern Hospital. It would be so convenient to work there - it's in working distance from home.

It's ok if I don't get it. Not saying that I won't be disappointed ... I guess I'll have to keep on trying.

(It's holidays by the way, which is good. I'm not hurrying to start any study :P)



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment