Monday, February 7, 2011

Music Box

The Cinematic Orchestra, Ma Fleur

So today is my birthday. It couldn't have been any better. Except maybe without Uni. Had Uni 10-12pm and then Evan, Paolo, Cords and Emily met up with me and we ate and chilled on South Lawn whilst playing Monopoly Deal (which by the way, is an AWESOME game). I got new a DSLR remote, Diva giftcard, Monopoly Deal, new Havaianas and a moleskine. So although all we did was play Monopoly Deal, it was really good. Just to have you guys come all the way to the city and MelU was a great present in itself.

I know this is short but I just wanna say thanks to everyone that wished me a happy birthday, and even if I couldn't see you today - Thanks heaps (:

You all know who you are that matter to me so I just wanna say thanks anyways, just for being my friend.

The urgency to study for my exam is starting to settle in. Love you guys bucket loads,

love,

k.

No comments:

Post a Comment