Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Better than Life


via Julian Bialowas
Copyright not intended


It's so easy to say positive things when you're in such a good place in that moment of time. I can say that I'm going to be more positive but when things get inevitably difficult and challenging, it's as though your life will be determined on whether or not you get through it at all.

Then you fall into that massive pit of doom where you find yourself being inefficient and sulking about it when you realise that if you had just stayed calm and done what needs to be done in the first place, then you would've completed by the time you had sufficiently exhausted yourself by sulking!

This is my vicious cycle to juggle life amongst other things. I will always try though - to be positive that is - and I think that's all people ask of me.

Just to try.

love,

k.

No comments:

Post a Comment