Sunday, May 15, 2011

Arguru

Deadmau5

So I think I have pride issues. I feel the need to defend anything that is remotely about me or mean something to me. Like the fact that I don't ask for help at Uni (which is ultimately my downfall) because

1) I don't want to bother anyone
2) I don't like asking questions that are seemingly obvious to everyone else except me
3) I don't like appearing weak or that I always need help (I mean if they can do it themselves why can't I?)

On another note, apologies for the hiatus, been busy with University.

I have a question for you.

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE FOR YOUR ACTIONS?

This is applicable to everything in your life right now. Why do you study so much? Why do you sacrifice so much of your time on a seemingly pointless essay with sleepless nights? Why don't you just be a dole bludger? Why not go to a short course and live your life, instead of spending a whole chunk of it studying a University degree? In fact, why study at all? So you can have a comfortable life with a house, family... a dog perhaps? Is that it? What will you do when you have all that? Will it just be work .. family .. a particularly exciting event here and there... is that it?

I know my answers. I have my purpose. What's yours?

Just something to ponder.

love,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment