Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sewing + Chelsea beach.

SO. Ok... Well .. I think I found an interest in sewing. Very simple - straight lines, sort of sewing. Same stitch type of sewing. I made a bag (: For the beach. I used an old cotton on bag as a reference (:

First I measured the bag and duplicated the pieces needed out of calico etc ... Actually .. You don't need to know how ! Just how it looked at the end right ?! Yeahh. :D Check it out below.

The the duplicate (calico material) was like a bag that snugly fit over the original cotton on bag.


And a bow to ... make it less plain.

I even made a pocket on the inside for the valuables. But yes. It's bright blue, and now I look at it, It looks funny. So I'll leave it at that. I'm quite amazed at what I acheived. At the beginning I was thinking to myself I'd screw it up tremendously. Obviously, it turned out ok :D And it was a few hours well spent. (Yes, a few hours)

About today: I went to Chelsea beach with Evan, Emily, Paolo, Jeannette, Cords and Nathan. It was really good :D Amazingness fun of course. The weather and the company were the best though.


You guys just made it so much more fun ♥

N: "Isn't Ke$ha spelt KE-EE-ESS-HAYCH-A? .......... Did I just say 'KEE' ?" LMAO
K: "Nah it's like KAY-EE-DOUBLE-HAYCH-A?"
N: "Did YOU just say DOUBLE?"

Omg. I think I have a speech impediment. And to think I was contemplating doing speech therapy at LaTrobe. Idiot.

Ta-ta kids.



k.

1 comment:

  1. OMG WHAT YOU MADE THAT BAG? I WAS JUST LOOKING AT IT. I WANT TO MAKE ONE. dangit.

    ReplyDelete