Friday, January 29, 2010

Warning: Strong Language.

I haven't blogged much at all have I? It just kinda ... depleted. So I finally remembered some things to blog about.

1. I recently made another bag. Because I get bored easily etc etc. I think it looks pretty good :D



2. I got a dailybooth. Weewt !

3. I have accepted Bachelor of Science at Melbourne Uni. Doing Psychology, Biology and Fundamental Chem as my subjects + 2 more breadth subjects which I have no interest in taking because nothing looks interesting. But I'll just have to pick something anyways. I'll hopefully be majoring in Neuroscience by the end of my 3rd year =D I'm super excited.

4. On Australia Day... DELETED.

You probably didn't think that could come from me (: But I said it and I mean it. That's saying something, coming from me.

OTHER THAN THAT. I had an AMAZING day with my friends at Chelsea beach. I just wanna say a HUGE-ASS thank-you to Harry because he is an awesome human being. Thanks for organising everything and carrying all that stuff. But yes, you are the bees knees C= I MEAN IT ! Hopefully not too many people got sunburnt. Oh and a shoutout to Serry (although he won't read this) - thanks for bringing the beach tent and esky and all the other stuff. To E, thanks for taking me home. And to everyone else (: thanks for being there and making it such a great day =D x

5. I moved a lovely study table to my room, which will be dedicated to my study in twenty-ten.

6. OH ! And I got a tripod :D IT'S so lightweight .. and .. wow.

Tata. That is all !



k.

2 comments:

  1. you skipped out on the part where someone actually stood up to those delinquents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. zomgwtf happened on australia day?

    ReplyDelete