Sunday, March 7, 2010

I can't help

But feel a little sad that people don't seem to see ... what I'm doing anything for ...
It may not seem clear to you, or for that matter me, but everything happens for a reason and ... I'm happy to wait and take my life a little slower than everyone else.

Just because I'm not working to anything specific as of yet ... this doesn't mean what I'm doing at the moment is pointless, I may take longer than everyone else to get somewhere, but perhaps I enjoy taking things slow.

Perhaps I don't cope well with dramatic change.

Just because I'm not yet sure of what I want to do - doesn't mean I'm wasting money. Money is material. In this time that I am here, I hope to make meaningful relationships - something that is priceless.

No I'm not like you, but maybe I like where I am.

I can't help but feel a little hurt about what you said.

On the other hand. I still very much treasure you.



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment