Tuesday, March 9, 2010

RE: I can't help

So a few people read my blog "I can't help" ... and they've apologised. Thing is, that it wasn't you I wasn't talking about so don't worry !

Chances are, that if you read my blog regularly, that that post isn't about you. Please don't fret. If I do have some pressing issue that annoys me I will tell you directly, but that really wasn't something that bothered me as much as just ... how I felt at the time, and wasn't really worth mentioning to the person it was about. I'm over it now so all is well.

In other news...
I bought my chemistry textbook for $55 and the guy was kind enough to chuck in the workbook and solutions for free! The textbook itself is meant to be 110+ so I saved myself alot of CHACHINNGGGGGGGGGG ! So yeah. Story of my life - being cheap, saving money. ON A NOTE OF BEING CHEAP LOL. I tried giving away of some of my dad's redundant furniture to Harry. It was quite funny. Because EVERYTHING ... yes EVERYTHING that I tried to give to him, there was something wrong with it. IT MADE ME LOL.

MY DAD IS SUCH A HOARDER. BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. Oh please, someone help him. At least I know my sister is my dad's biological daughter, hence my biologcal sister. She gets her hoarderism from dad.

Just a type guys, when cleanign your room ... "Maybe I'll need it later"

TRUST ME - YOU'LL NEVER EVER NEED IT FOR LATER. THERE IS NO LATER.

I'm just saying.



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment