Friday, March 26, 2010

Transition to Uni = Balls

All potential Melbourne University students should not do "Food for a Healthy Planet"

Not only is it boring, but the lecturers are monotonous, boring, hard to understand ... and ... boring. Did I mention boring? Try sitting through 2 hours of it. It's like a slow and painful death.

The content is massive and theres a stackload to remember. 3 periods a week + 1 tute where you are forced to contribute in class participation. I would rather just sit and listen. People just don't understand that.

Anyways.

I should stop ranting. I just can't see the brightside of Uni anymore. So over it. So over being lonely sometimes too.

Stuff it. Stop being so emo. It's not that bad.

I miss you all so much. I think of you all everyday !

Btw, "Chemistry is a MOLE of a subject"



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment