Friday, July 23, 2010

Calm before the ... Uni.



(Copyright is owned by their respective owners - as does credit. Click-through links on images)


Mitch is at the doctor's - he had a bad fall and ceases to function. Hopefully he's ok. There's a 50/50 chance that he will survive. I hope for the best. (This isn't a person that I know by the way. You'll understand if you know what I mean.)

Today I sorted out my timetable crisis - Thank God. It was an easy solution, and it turned out perfectly fine. If anyone is curious, this is my timetable for semester 2, 2010.



Yay for 2 hour breaks everyday .. except Thursday - a 3 hour break on a prac week.

And you know what? I'm not complaining. At least it's not a one hour break that I can't get any work done. It's a substantial 2-3 hour break that I can actually sit down, eat, and get some work done.

Enough of that shananigans. I'm excited for Sunday. I may be going to Savers with an old best friend, and then perhaps watch Inception with some good people.



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment