Thursday, July 1, 2010

Toy Story 3 & a pleasant BBQ

Yesterday, after E's last exam we watched Toy Story 3. I'm not ashamed to admit that I NEARLY cried (teared up alot) near the end of the movie, behind my scratched 3D glasses. It was an AMAZING movie, and I recommend everyone to see it. IMDB rates votes of wisdom: 9.2/10 ! This is Bonnie by the way :D (left)


Today, we went to James' house for the second edition to his Summer BBQ (although now .. Winter BBQ...). It was fun and real chill. So good to catch up with people. The journey, the walking and training and then walking again, was just as fun as the destination - just because of the people :D (nawww so sweet. If you're thinking that. I take it back ... LOL JK JK). I can't be bothered writing too much and it's 11.44PM so here are some pictures I wanted to share for today.




Series: "Four Days of Rain"


Photographer: Anette Schive
Model: Inga-sofie/Pholk


"And then it goes down"

"Something we call flying"
By LittleBlackUmbrella


"He burned my skin"
By Monislawa

(Copyright is owned by their respective owners - as does credit)


Anyways, time to go to bed. Not necessarily sleep, perhaps a movie and THEN sleep. Btw. ISKETCH DATE SOON OK?



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment