Monday, July 19, 2010

Gorgeous

Sixteen, South Poland.
Pretty much my hero.



"Silent Sheep"

"Your hands make me crazy"

"Elastic Dead"

"TWIT"

Photographer: Maxwell
Model & Post Processor: LittleFlair

(Copyright is owned by their respective owners - as does credit.)


Last couple of days have been emotionally draining. I had an amazing day out with my dad on 15/07/10. It was just just him and me. We just drove around = high. I nearly bought a DSLR = high. Didn't buy it because of my dad = low. A couple of rows = low. But hey. I'm OK now.

How about you? University starts again in a week. I really hope I get into the tutorial session I want for Mondays.

Currently I am watching Criminal Minds home alone ... and just a couple of days ago I watched "When a Stranger Calls". I'm dreading ANYONE calling home.



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment