Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy 201st post !


"How to make an impression"

"How to say goodbye"

"How to dine"

"How to ask for a new wardrobe"


"The premise of the story is Jessica teaching kids (or dolls) how to be a little more "bad-ass" and each picture has a corresponding title."

Quote and Pictures found on becauseimaddicted
Photography by brahka x2
Styled by Daniel Caudill

(Copyright is owned by their respective owners - as does credit. Click-through links on images)

Yes, my 200th post was spent on my expression of how much I was entertained by The Big Bang Theory. Well happy 201st post anyways :D !

So today I have an exam - Food For a Healthy Planet - worst subject ever. NEVER. EVER DO IT. I hope I've mentioned Food For a Healthy Planet enough times so that I appear on the first google page when you search "Food For a Healthy Planet" - Just so that I can save the potential melU students looking to see if the subject is actually good. Food For a Healthy Planet. Food For a Healthy Planet. Food For a Healthy Planet. Food For a Healthy Planet. Food For a Healthy Planet. Food For a Healthy Planet. MELBOURNE UNI! Food For a Healthy Planet. Food For a Healthy Planet. Food For a Healthy Planet. Food For a Healthy Planet. Food For a Healthy Planet. Food For a Healthy Planet. That should do it. Hopefully I save some innocent souls.

SO. If you have me on FB you'd know that my cheat sheet is an A4 double sided piece of paper typed in size 6 font and printed with 'borderless' printing. Unfortunately the start or the end of words are cut off at the side. Not cut off by the margins of Microsoft Word, no, by the actual physical piece of paper. Wow. The dedication I put in just to pass this silly subject. Sorry for the lack of a blog yesterday. I've been studying ... a fair bit. But that won't be an issue for the next 5 weeks of my life. Thank goodness. Maybe a little bit. Teeny tiny bit. Just a little bit.

So I've been sitting here for a good 2 minutes and I can't think of anything else to say, so I think this is the end of this entry ! I'll see YOU on the otherside.



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment