Sunday, June 13, 2010

Rooming


Ajss - "Otherside"

(Copyright is owned by their respective owners - as does the credit. Click-through links on images)

SO. I found this hilarious (she's talking about a 2 year old girl): "She is so crazy. She also fell out of the grocery cart today. She was standing in it and just slipped or something and literally backflipped out of it and almost landed on her head. She landed HARD on her stomach. At least a dozen people saw and gasped or screamed. She just got huge eyes and said, “That was crazy!” " (sourced: HERE

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I hope my future kids do that. Not that I would purposefully put them in danger. But that would be hilarious !

I can tell you that yesterday was not a wasted day whatsoever, and I'm very proud of that. I cleaned up my room and I moved my stack of drawers into my closet. So whatever was in the space in my closet, that is no occupied by my drawers, now occupies space OUTSIDE my closet. It's like... my stuff never ends. Just a constant flow of crap. Wow. That sounded terrible. Never saying THAT again. Hahaha. Wow. My personality just does NOT fit this blog layout whatsoever. It's so pretty and classy. Me on the other hand ... lmao. ANYWAY. I DIGRESS. So .. I cleaned up my room, took out my closet doors and I'm gunna hang closet curtains. I'm so excited. Instead of boring you with text; "Here .. we .. GO !"


Good bye doors.

Halfway there.

YEAH. NEARLY THERE.

Let's put a nice bg.

And done.

I don't really like what I used the space for. But for now, this'll have to do.



k.

(hope you guys had a lovely Sunday, Yes this post was meant for Sunday - Not Monday :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment