Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dominic


BrushingBoots - "Awake my soul"

Linedanser - "Restless in Paris IV"

(Copyright is owned by their respective owners - as does credit. Click-through links on images)

"Being happy is a choice you make every morning. It’s not always the easiest choice, because sometimes you have to change your priorities around it and make decisions that you’d rather put off, but it is the most important choice. " - Kaitlyn Payne

"I would like to ... Read a good book. Go to the library. Cook a dish or bake something. Visit Laura's new puppy. Clean my room/rearrange it. Buy some bids. Win an auction. Do a paper round with my rents. Go shopping. Take some amazing pictures. Get back into sewing - sew something. Find a job - Get that job - Earn some money."

Remember that? That was an extract from a couple of blogs ago. Now I have a few crossed out. I will add a one more: To donate my unworn clothes/sell them.

In other news. I got my laptop 2 days ago ... (:

I'm actually way too lazy to post up my own photos of me unpacking it etc. It's gorgeous ... I'm naming him .. Dominic. Today I bought a notebook sleeve at officeworks, I'm surprised no one else stocks 13.3" notebook sleeves. Anyways, I'm excited.

I won't be blogging for a few days. I'll tell you why in my next blog :D

Til' next time, salute.



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment