Saturday, June 12, 2010

No more Vege-ing (Hopefully)


LittleFlair - "Lost Message"

Zzookeyz - "Meoww"

Monislawa - "He Deserved It"

(Copyright is owned by their respective owners - as does the credit. Click-through links on images)

So I've come to realise (perhaps a little to late) that during the holiday's I tend to just sit here, and literally vege out. Then by the end of the holidays, I think about what I've done during the holidays and I regret that I wasted so much time. So I think I'll make a list ... ! Of SOME (because I'm bound to not think of all of them on the spot) of the things I'd like to do when I'm not out with friends, or doing something constructive.

I would like to ...

Read a good book. Go to the library. Cook a dish or bake something. Visit Laura's new puppy. Clean my room/rearrange it. Buy some bids. Win an auction. Do a paper round with my rents. Go shopping. Take some amazing pictures. Get back into sewing - sew something. Find a job - Get that job - Earn some money.

Just a few. (I'll add more later - not like you'd notice but hey)

I hope you like the new layout. I completely ditched the whole comments thing. I'll have you know I wasted precious constructive time by looking how to fix comments on xml templates. Makes me want to shoot myself. If you ever have anything to say about my blog ... I'm sure you know me well enough to message me or something like that. Anyone know where I can find a nice xml template? Not some dodgy one with a huge shoe on it saying, "girly" because those are lame. And I do not like those. Haha - well msn/email me your response I guess, if you're bothered.

So yesterday I read some of my old blogs. It was like reading a 10 year old type. It is the most horrific thing ever. But I mean, I think I'll keep it just for old times' sake. Now I know you're going to go into my archives. Dangit. Oh well, I'm not who I was then. Not that i've changed much. Have I changed much over this time that you've known me?

Ok well I'm going to eat breakfast and stare at my room to see what way I can rearrange my stuff. Ttyl, dears.



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment