Saturday, June 20, 2009

2.5 men

- fade in -
interior: girl reclines in her cheap, cushioned student chair and types away at an unmeaningful blog. All that is heard is the low hum of the heater at her feet, the soft mumble of the news on tv and the clickity-clack of the keys tapping on the keyboard.

She reclines back into her chair.
Itches her back. Then chin.
Reclines. Crosses arms.
Nothing really happens.

She just sits. And she doesn't mind ... just to sit.
- fade out -


There's just something about talking in third person ... Doesn't really fancy me, but theres just something about it. My mum just asked how to turn on "freeview" and if we had to pay for it. I slowly told her it was for free and we've had it ever since we got the set-top box. Sigh. I should return to my English homework.

Alas, I bid thee fare well



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment