Sunday, June 7, 2009

Worms.

I don't HAVE anything to blog about, nor is it my intention to vent EVERYTHING on this blog. But the act of typing keeps me sane. At least half of what I'm feeling is seeps out.

"Frustrating, I say ! FRUSTRATING !"

You may not know this, but I am a very jealous person. Ask me why. I'll then say "Gee, that's a good question. I'll have to think about it - I'll get back to you." I won't get back to you because I don't have an answer. But the good thing though, is that I'm honest with myself. Most of the time I'll admit my flaws - other times I'll deny it. Jealousy IS bad. Really bad. As cliche as it is, it has the potential to eat at you and to destroy anything and everything that was good just so that you can feel that satisfying anger and hatred. But what's the point in being jealous. Technically, there IS no point. I'm not sure why I feel like that or HOW I can stop feeling this envy. (Envious differs from jealousy in that you actually WISH for something bad to happen to the person... I think).

That's enough.

I bought stuff from ebay. Lol, my dad was like "I don't like you buying things online. You don't know if they have herpes or soemthing" Far out, my dad is a laugh and half.

I decided not to rant about exams and all that because I'm sure alot of other people are under more stress than I am and complaining won't make me or them feel any better. So I'll leave at that. But I do envy those that don't have externals and are chillaxing now. Of course its great how you feel, I just wish I felt free too.

Sarah took my shampoo to SYG. She has this tendency, or maybe this .. urge just to take things from me without asking. Comment me on the CBOX whether or not you mind your siblings taking your stuff without asking. Because maybe I'm just stingy or something. But I can't change that I like having my stuff the last place I put them. I don't like wasting time looking for it when I need them, and I am a freak. I'm neat, I'm relatively clean, and I despise leaving things on the floor - in fear some insect will creep into the arm of my shirts and lay eggs and then when I wear it crawl under my skin and lay eggs under my skin and then be taken over by spider that is coming out of my belly like the scene from alien. *exhale*

I'm clean. That's all. Freakish for a teenager? Yeah I guess so. I also blame it on the fact that I did biology last year and learning about parasites and all the shananigans living in me is not exactly the greatest feeling.

I remember de(vil) silva was talking about a .. fire .. dragon ... worm or soemthing. It starts in your intestine (or somewhere in your gut) then as it grows it makes it way down your leg - weaving and intertwining itself - through the muscles. Then as soon as it gets to about your ankle, it pops its little head out from under your skin. Appealing isn't it? The only treatment for this is to catch the head of this parasite - as it curiously pops its little noggin out - and wrap it around a pen and twist the pen once a day and wind the wormy thing around the pen.

He said it was excruciatingly painful.

I'm tired now. I need to go and exercise my brain on the psychology bicycle.
Toodles noodles.



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment