Monday, June 1, 2009

One down, 5 to go

5 Kat? CAN YOU COUNT? I mean you're doing 5 subjects and you've done one ... doesn't that make it 4 to go?!

Yes young padowan, but did you think for a second that I there are two parts to the Methods SAC?

No M'am I'm sorry.

Not problemo lamo.


Hahaha. So English is done, and I do not feel that satisfactory feeling of "kat-you-did-well-you-deserve-a-pat-on-the-back-yay" I feel more like I didn't do that bad but I didn't do that well either. You know?

Tomorrow, is a new day. Both Methods (ANALysis) and Studio Arts Photography will be tested. Tres gay. That's ok. Tonight is alll about hardwork Kat, you get what you deserve.

In other news, I have banned myself off: facebook, myspace and deviantArt. dA isn't as effective because I can still browse :\ Stupid youtube and it's awesome free-for-all viewing, which ultimately = EPIC DISTRACTION. I know you guys are probably like "yeah, yeah Kat, self banning never works because it is known that you're a freak and you practically LIVE off the greenhouse energy that the computer produces." Frankly, yes ... that could be slightly warped but it is ... kind of correct... I guess. HOWEVER WHAT IF, I literally couldn't log in? Well then that would be a different story now wouldn't it :D That is right, I actually can't log in because Evan has kindly changed the passwords so that I can't log in.

Hopefully these will make you laugh.


---

---

hehehe


I'm going to my g'rents place for dinner tonight.
[edit: or not.]

Too-roo (hahahahahahaha!)



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment