Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Just my OPINION

There was something that was on ACA just then and basically it was this girl called Tamara (large, has a bit of a weight issue) bashing up another girl called .. Steph. I think. Basically there's this 4 minute video of Tamara hammering Steph's head in with her fist and knee, and Tamara's mum encouraging her to break Steph's nose.

It seems that Steph is the victim, the poor old victim and Tamara, the evil perpetrator.

That's mostly true. I think. Sort of. But the STUPIDEST thing that Steph did was to stay there and fight, she's part of provoking her to keep bashing her up. If it were court worthy I reckon she should have just walked away from it. If THEN Tamara took her down, as she was walking away at least she could have given her a bit of a bashing and justify that it was self-defense because Tamara CAME ONTO HER.

But on the footage, seriously, it was like boxing match. They both stopped and Steph insisted on STANDING there awaiting to further get bashed by this massive weight ! If I were her I would just walk away from the situation. Cowardice? I truthfully think that it takes as much strength to walk away from her situation than stand there and get bashed up. It's also wiser.

The video footage WAS AGAINST TAMARA but the fact that Steph stood there and further wanted to fight Tamara I think was stupid. It makes her look dumb and looks as though she actually wanted to provoke Tamara to hit her.

FURTHERMORE, Steph publicised her story. (It reminds me of this time that this Aussie family was doing it hard when both their parents were dead and so they publicised their story where they got alot of feedback and donations for rent, and rarara so that the family could stay together and the kids wouldn't be orphaned off. IT FRUSTRATES ME, to know that they get all this FEEDBACK in MONEY and DONATIONS just because their story was AIRED ON TV - because there are SO MANY OTHER FAMILIES, PEOPLE or SINGLE PEOPLE doing it much harder or as hard as them ! IT ANNOYED ME to know that this SINGLE FAMILY got so much support from the viewers yet there are probably thousands of other families in the same boat !)

I also don't get WHY FOR THE WHOLE TIME, SHE DIDN'T JUST GOUGE HER IN THE EYES. I would've have. I get really violent when I'm angry. OR BITE HER EAR LIKE TYSON. She just used her fists and bashed away at her meaty back ! I JUST DON'T GET IT. HURT THEM WITH THE MOST MINIMAL EFFORT. i.e. GOUGE THEIR EYES.

I get so hyped up over nothing. That was probably the mose incoherent blog ever. Sorry guys/ladies.



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment