Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Just a blog


♥ zooey deschanel (emily deschanel's (from bones) sister)

We're on holidays at the moment, ever since 3pm on Friday 26th which is awesome in a way, but not so awesome because I'm prone to procrastination. Either way, at the moment I'm plowing through my study planner (lame? at least I'm getting something done :c)

What been happening ... Saturday was Patrea's 18th, twas ace ! We got her a fishie (a siamese fighting fish) and she named him prince. He's/She's/It's beautiful :D I should've got a picture of him cause he's gorgeous ... I played table tennis at her house and ever since I've been craving to play, so I waiting on my dad to get it out of the garage so I can have a ping pong partay.

(I'm listening to the POTC (pirates of car...etc) soundtrack - 'Swords Crossed' ... so awesome so go and listen to it hahahaha) Sunday, I went to church and Pastor Alan talked about choices, and as His timing is perfect, it was so relevant.

Yesterday and today has been pretty bland except the weather yesterday was spectacular considering that it's winter. Today, top of 18 = perfect winter weather.

Harry and Cords are at Surge camp! Miss you guys ... and I hope you're having fun. Once they come back we're gunna go to Doncaster to finally watch transformers and then sometime head to Scienceworkds for the Star Wars exhibition. I don't really care if people think we're lame (or I'm lame) but if I like it, I'll do it. Don't need no shananigans on "homg that's so nerdy ... that's so lame ... so childish." Shut up, or I'll gouge your eyes out.

Being unique is so contradictory, if everyone is trying to be unique, then we're all conforming on trying to be unique ! Ironic huh. But hey, whatever floats your boat. Lol, I've got two event invitations for two 18ths ... far out ! So many people are born in July, which means all their parents conceived (is that the right word? I forgot) them at the same time hahahahahahaha. Sorry I had to throw that in.

Alright well that's my blog today, and hopefully in the near future I'll upgrade to vlogs cause they're amazing and sometimes typing things just isn't the same than if you can just plainly express it.

Now on to methods.



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment