Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010

So Happy New Year's Eve.
Yadda yadda yadda. Good luck for the new year to come, blah blah blah. You get me.
I love you guys alot. Trust me. Anyways. I'll post a soppy friendship lovin' post soon. After I show you this epic-ness.

So a couple of months ago Sarah bought me a 2010 daily that looked like this: (for an end of exam present. YAY !)



Sadly you can't see the detail but it has months and "2010" imprinted on the front. It's awesome. So within an hour I sewed up a calico diary cover for it because I LOVE fabric texture on mundane everyday things. I think I did really well =D


Like it :D ? I'm quite proud of it because it was such a snug fit on the diary ! It's like .. a little cardigan for my diary. Wow. I am so sad :P Onto the inside


Sorry, that's upside down. I forgot to rotate it :D .. Heh. I munna show you my epic sewing :D


LOOK AT THAT. SOOOO... NICE. AND .. CLEAN. AND HAHHHH. AMAZING.

Today I went to Spotlight to buy the few remaining things to finish off my curtains. I bought the brackets (88 CENTS ! Woo hoo!) the rod to hang the curtains on, and the ends. They .. look. Like .. a trident? I dunno. It looks. Baroque-y. Don't judge me, I dunno how to explain it. :D

So yeah. I'm .. considering buying a Nikon D90 :D ... To treat myself for acheiving what I wanted at the end of the year... Only since the fact that my g'dad was fairly strict that I needed 4 A's in order to get his money. Lameballs.

Aiight. Ttyl y'all :P

HAPPY NYE !

signing out, NOTE: LAST BLOG POST OF 2009 !



k.

1 comment:

  1. "A cardigan for my planner" is actually a very smart way of describing it.

    What happened to DSLR? Or is that a DSLR? I don't actually know. I think Dani's DSLR is a Nikon. Anyway.

    ReplyDelete