Monday, December 28, 2009

JTTCG



Chill out, chill out, chill out. When I'm gone you gimme that crazy tone and you wanna know why I wanna get so far away from you. I guess it's safe to say the thrill is gone. You think you normal but that's not true.
It would be best if I left you alone, I think your head is missing something truth. I seen a lot of things, but I never seen a girl as crazy as you. Seen alot of crazy places and crazy faces but never seen a girl as crazy as you. Must've lost your mind. I have seen a lot of things but I haven't seen a girl as crazy as you.

You could dry those fakes tears up my dear. We both know your head ain't right. I wake up, you standing over me while I sleep at night. I dont need a doc to tell me you're gone.

I dont need it no more. You on the other side. Your schizophrenic eyes just made me realize that I gotta tell ya: I've seen a lot of things but I never seen a girl as crazy as you.

Courtesy of Evan for interpretating.

Extractions from "Crazy Girl", Timbaland & Justin Timberlake. Lyrics omitted due to profanities and .. unable to interpret and .. repetition.

Amazing catchy song :D



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment