Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Anal Girl.

Trust me, that title is not inappropriate. I plead you to read on.

Surrogates.
He's Just Not That Into You.
Bride Wars.
500 Days of Summer.

Embracing my inner chick-flick-lovin' for those last three movies =P

I'm in the midst of 500 Days of Summer. So far, it seems cute. This quote just passed

"They used to call me anal girl ......... I was very neat and ... organised"

That's what I've been doing all day. Potato-ing. Yay. I'll post later. Promise. Not that anyone minds.



k.

2 comments:

  1. You're pretty good at influencing me. I went and watched 500 Day of Summer on "DVD". You know this, because I told you.

    It was sweet, but I think the ending tried but missed. Getting the voice over to explain how ironic that fate doesn't exist, or whatever...well anyway I'm not gonna be annoying.

    So yer thanks for making me get my ass up and see that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont. like. bride wars.

    haha.

    ReplyDelete