Wednesday, December 2, 2009

From the outside, looking in.

You know what's lame? When you read not much more than under a page of text and it can evoke the most unbearable, overwhelming feeling of jealousy.

Like forcing fire into one's body and then just letting it turn super sayan, until you start bleeding flames.

I think I've said this many times before. WATCHING a person live the life YOU want to have is heartbreaking. Or at least, spectating those with qualities you only wish to possess. Either way to conjures an undeniably, intense feeling of hatred mixed with jealousy.

And theres this little hope in me that longs for a freaking sense of success. A huge "win" over that person. Pwnage really. A "HAH-IN-YO-FACE" type ... thing.

I'm not making sense. I just needed to get that out.

It's terrible. I'm becoming something I hate immensely.

-----[EDIT]-----

I hate you like a fat kid hates skinny milk. RARRRRR. DAMN. AJISPO(* # IOJR:SD&)(QLKAS:PD !!!one!

I'm gunna shoot people in bf2 now.

-----[/EDIT]-----



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment