Friday, December 18, 2009

Happenninanings. Yeah try saying that.

I have 12 thousand things to say and I have this tiny blog. Here I go.

Jube is for jelly cube.

*
Merry Christmas if I don't blog until then :D

Merimbula. Really relaxing, slightly boring at times. Only because it's my 15th (or some teenth time) I've been there. It was mainly beaching, burning, tanning, minute time of shopping, family-ing and .. other such things :D Overall. Really fun with the little cousins :D I'll post pictures soon.

ENTER. For those whom ask, I am happy with it. And that's all that matters. Oh and of course it should get me into the course I want... hopefully. If I can pick one ! Oh man, Oh man, oh man, I am so screwed for picking courses.



Why is stuff in America so CHEAP. WHAT. IS. WRONG. WITH. AUSTRALIA. Come on. Let us get cheap stuff =C Forever21 gift vouchers. Hint. Ok No seriously, I was kidding.

Evan bought me HOW TO BE AN EXPLORER OF THE WORD by Keri Smith. He told me this is only part my present. Hello SUPER DUPER DUPER OOPER NOOBER excited-ness. lovelvolvoelvolovleovlovelove. ♥

Alex bought me WRECK THIS JOURNAL by Keri Smith and POSTSECRET from Metropolis. A secret book store or something.



Oh well. I might as well tell you what I've been up to. So .. Monday I came back from NSW. Tuesday I watched UP with Evan. Hehehehe. "Hello. My name is Russell." Bestest.

Wednesday was WAYYYY too hot to do anything.

Thursday (yest) was really good (: Went to Alex's in the morn and watched breakfast and tiffany's and helped her with her tumblr. I am win. She stuff me with food. I feel fat. I KNOW I'M NOT FAT. But I FEEL fat because I .. Ok you know what. This is pointless. Hahaha. On with the story. I ate a whole can of soup by myself. Shared 2 punnets of strawberries and 1 punnet of grape tomatos. 1 ferrero rocher. 1 sandwich... I think. And a few chips and far out I was 2 month food belly preggers.

I have to mention that Evan kindly brought me from Box hill, to Mount, to Wheeler's hill. And he took several bus trips for me (: Thank you ♥

After Alex's Evan met me at the bus stop and LOL. AT THE UMBRELLA. I love Ben's umbrella it's HILARIOUS. Hahahaha. Anyways, got to Navigator's and they only finished Eps 2 (Starwars marathon, I forgot to mention) cuz COD 6 took up the majority of their time. Um Lets see. DK, Janith, Nathan, Navin and Ben were already there when Evan and I rocked up and Billy and peter came like 5 mins later. LOL. Skipped Eps 3 and got to the OLD SCHOOL ones. WOO HOOOO. It was fun. I knew when I was in a room with nerds when they started hollering at the scene where Jabba the Hutt has Leia in a metal bikini and two .. towel things hanging from her loin. It was funny though. Totally didn't realise all the unintentional sexually connotated jokes in Starwars. LOL ! Got dinner at Red Rooster I had a snack wrap and a salad. Yay for healthiness. So we finished 4th and 5th and I nearly finished the 6th but missed the epid duel between Luke and Vader at the end. But I seen it. Overall. Thursday was fun (:



k.

P.S. Click-through links on some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment