Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dear Friend,

Oh shananigans. Sorry Rach. I got distracted after reading your comment.

HAPPY BELATED 17TH BIRTHDAY RACH

You know I love you to bits, dear friend. I miss you. I stalked you on facebook already hehehe

:D HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS

"Oh um, this voucher doesn't start till February"
AHAHAHAHAAHAAA. That was a funny day.
Remember that time, and we were so high we were laughing at a chair. It was just so funny. And you told me the joke:

"Why did the girl fall off the swing?"
"I don't know rach, you tell me"
"Because she had no arms"
HOMGROFLROFLROFLMAOLOLOLOLOLHAHAHAHA. *tears from laughter*
"Ok ok ok, WHY did she have no arms?"
"Why didn't she have any arms?"
"Because she was a pineapple."

LLLOOOOOLLLL *literally rofls*

I cried of laughter that night.



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment