Monday, May 18, 2009

Living in the now.


Today was a day that I just wanted to let everything go,

Have a nice walk . . .

And do some photography.

HOWEVER. I am burdened with the load of homework, stress and more stress. Yet here I am, continuing to blog.

Today was just 'one of those days'

I got up at 7am, showered and got ready for period 0. My jumper was still wet and if I put it in the dryer, it would shrink into a babrbie-doll-sized garment. So I got a bit iffy and my mum insisted on a 'light cycle,' which I'm guessing was less hot than the 'heavy cycle' hahaha. At exactly 7.40 I started to get ready to go to school. By the last minute, I pulled out my jumper from the dryer, and yet . .. . it was still wet. What the mushroom?! I know. So, on the journey to school, my mum and dad held my jumper infront of the car heater, while I froze my toes off in the back seat. My dad's pretty good at dangerous multitasking actually.

Period 0 & Period 1 went as fast as Yoshi on steroids on the 'baby park' race.
Recess, I had grapes.
Period 3 & 4, hello methods & english. Sucks to be me, with my eng SAC tomorrow. I could cry.
Lunch I had a hunch and my lunch went crunch as I munched. On tuna+corn pasta salad.
Period 5 & 6: photography and further. Photography ... I have so much to do, so little time. Exams are creeping up to me like a Nala in the Lion King when she sees Pumbaa in the fields.

homg homg homg homg. I'm gunna cry. In my pants. Don't worry, I'm living for the days where I'll have 3 months of complete bliss. I'm living for 10.46am, November 11th (my last exam).

I REPEAT MYSELF WHEN I'M UNDER STRESS.
I REPEAT MYSELF WHEN I'M UNDER STRESS.




k.

No comments:

Post a Comment