Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wondering while Pondering



1. Posting a comment won't work guys. I'm working on it :c Meanwhile, tagboard is ideal. (:
2. Do you button your shirt from bottom-up or top-down?
3. I will be working on editing a "photo" tab at the top.

Kudos to the creator of this page. Lovers you. ♥
"So Kat, How are you feeling? What are you thinking?"
So kind of you to ask, Sir/Madam. Currently. Hmm ... Photography ... What to think? Regret? or ... "lazy passion." I'd like to think the latter. It'll reignite soon.

What should I do after Year 12? Psychology ? What do YOU think? Could you see me as a paediatric psychologist? Do I have good enough PR (public relations)? Do I make you feel comfortable in conversation? COULD I DO IT FOR LONG TERM? Will it pay good? (lawl)

I really should be doing something constructive.
*listens to leekspin*

To do: (after year 12)
AusLan shortcourse.
Make a joint dA account with sarah.
Watch "all those" tv series.
Find my 'style' of photography.
Start a vlog.


Ok, I'm sure that's all. I have such pointless blogs. Why do you guys continue to read them.



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment