Saturday, May 9, 2009

Homowork.

*signlanguagesnathan"howareyou"*

This blog is merely so I can shut up and do my homework.
What to do, you ask?

Methods:
That crazy woman gave us 4 exercises in one day, double period. Then she continued to say that we have a test on Monday. I, am slowly and surely edging to my death. Embracing myself ... NOT to fail. Hopefully.

Psychology:
HELLO PAEDIATRIC (pediatric? can't even spell it right) PSYCHOLOGIST. I still need to seek guidance in this area. See if He wants me set my life to this career. I ... just don't know. Homework wise, Chapter questions and ... Revision for mid-years.

Further:
I love you, further. Um, . ... .. Exercise 10D or was it 10C ? Whew, I ham pathetic at this.

English:
Optional, "guilt homework" She gave us like 4 language analysis to do in class, I genuinely worked hard, thus I got half a language analysis done. I'll bet it's more than the right side of the class did. Ohh burn.

Photography:
Epic phail. Don't wanna talk about it. Folio due in 2 weeks. Was spose to have a photoshoot today. I'm an idiot for not organising it properly. It doesn't help when I'm such an awkward person.



Oh and hey. JOKE TIME :D let's lighten the mood.

"They said Obama would be a good president when pigs fly.
Yet 100 day's in, SWINE FLU"





(for you slow people "swine f-l-e-w" it's ok, I understand, I didn't get it till the dim light above my head turned on.)

tonight I'm having dinner with the cousin's and uncle + aunty + g'rents. One word. Steamboat. YOU GET ME CORDS RIGHT? :D


hahaha.



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment