Thursday, May 28, 2009

My birth and death, what lies between.

I like reading your blog. It makes me smile (:

Care to have an insight on my life?
YESTERDAY: Sadly, I epic-phailed my pholio. Well I'm hoping I didn't .. I wrote so much annotation for my inspirational images, then as the images continued, the annotating got so sparse it was like one word per page. However, it's gone now, and I can't do anything about it. I deserve the mark I get, I'm disorganised and I have learnt to master the art of procrastination. Which IS bad may I add.

So on Tuesday night, I stayed up till about 12.30, and actually slept at around 1am. I woke up at 5am to continue my folio. You do the math. Suprisingly on Wednesday I was pretty energetic. Thursday (today) I was pretty much nearly a wreck. Learning about sleep deprivation really helps you to understand a lot when you "go without sleep"

Yesterday was alright, I had photography first, of course I was going crazy with my folio etc. Then 3rd and 4th I had further. "Piss easy" (lol, I'm not a very refined lady hahaha) I ran back and forth between the photography room and further. My Chew didn't even realise that I aas gone. But it was fun anyway

Alright Time to go ! UPDATE LATER ! PROMISE !



k.

Currently I am waiting to go have "fush and chups" *kiwi accent* with my cousins that came down from malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment