Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Today

... is the day, that I officially, really, started my photography folio.

Damn kat, you're good. Lol, that only refers to the title page and my workbrief/plan page. I have to move everything up a page :c Oh well. It's actually really exciting working on a folio. I should do this more often ... But leisurely ... After I finish school.

*coughs like an old man*

"SWINE FLU!"


Today. Let talk about today. Double Photography: Suprisingly! ... It went faster then I thought it was going to go. I live in complete fear she'll ask the dreaded question, "So, have you done photoshoot 5?" *shrivels*

Hey ! Do you remember the show: "The Secret Work of Alex Mac" ?


Then I had ... Double further, A bludge as usual.

Something bizarre happened today in the locker bay. A locker fell down, because some guy, whether accidental or on purpose, was being an idiot. Seriously. We're in year 12.

The locker hit a girl called Amber and she was ambo'd to the hospital. I think.

Anyways. So that's the adventures of today. I'll leave you to ponder on your own thoughts.



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment