Thursday, May 14, 2009

The wonderful Adventures ,,,

Yay for a night of Essay writing for 'The Kite Runner'. (enforcing some essay writing skills)

"It is Hassan, not Amir who is the hero of 'The Kite Runner'." Discuss.

I just realised, as I was typing discuss, it's like dis-cuss. Kinda like "Don't cuss" (As in don't curse. As in. Don't swear hehehe) Alright. So yeah.

Today, hm.
1. Psych and Engrish: Psych is great. I love it. MS RAK ACTUALLY SAID ROFL. LIKE "ROFFLE" AHAHAHAHAHAAHAH ...English. I could have fallen asleep. Foh' serious.

2. Double Free feat. Mentoring: I'm glad I finished methods at school today. I'm so proud of myself c: Mentoring hehehehehehehehe My mentoring is quite funny :D

3. Free + Photography: Free = eh. Photography. Could've fallen asleep once again. Steph and Ken were sitting on either side of me and were both catching some Z's. It was like putting a chocoholic going cold turkey in a room with Lindt bunnies and Lindts.

So that was my day in compact liddle shnazzle.

REMEMBER FORMAL MONEY TOMORROW.
And. to organise Limos + Buy dress + shoes. HEH :D



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment