Thursday, November 5, 2009

"Aww you cutie."

I'm no suprised - not everything lasts. I've broken my heart so many times, I stopped keeping track. Talk myself in, Talk myself out. I get all worked up then I let myself down.

I tried so very hard not to lose it. I came up with a million excuses. I thought of every possibility.

& I know someday that it'll all turn out. You'll make me work so we can work to work it out. And I promise you that I'll give you so much more than I can get. I just haven't met you yet.

I might have to wait. I'll never give up. I guess it's half timing, and the other half is luck. Wherever you are, whenever it's right - You'll come our of nowhere and into my life.

& I know that we can be SO amazing.
& baby your love is going to change me.
& now I can see every possibility.

They say all's fair in love and war, but I won't need to fight it. We'll get it right. And we'll be united.

I Said Love Love Love ... I Just Haven't Met You Yet.



k.

...ft michael buble's song "Haven't met you yet"

p.s. this isn't something that is applicable in my life :P Just I thought it was the sweetest song.

p.p.s One's K, the other is E (:

No comments:

Post a Comment