Friday, November 20, 2009

So tired ...

So this will be my last blog until ... next, next week. (After the 28th) Because, ya know. I'm just going to schoolies is all. No biggie.

Chortle.

Today. Today, today, today.

Let start from the beginning, I woke up at 7.30am (which is somewhat usual nowadays) got dressed and bummed around the house a bit. Until 8.45am when my dad took us to the g'rents place to clean. So between the time of 9 - 11, the following events occurred:

I endured some intense vaccuuming and rearranged furniture

Sarah found some REALLY old roller skates (so old that they're the ones you wear shoes and then strap the "wheels" on) in my the room where my Uncle used to sleep. She rolled around the house. I said if she wasn't careful she'd fall over and split her head open. I videotaped her "fast" skatin' around the house. We make us lol.

Changed the dusty bed sheets to clean ones.

Sat inside the guest room.

Sarah became too tired to put a pillowcase on a pillow. LMAO.

As I was vaccuuming she I pointed out a model of the alien ship in "Independence Day", that my Uncle painted a looonngg time ago. She picked it up and the top of the ship fell off. Lol-ed so hard my stomach hurt. It was like those moments in the movies where the protagonist (BIG WORD) touches something and it breaks. BUT IN REAL LIFE. Funny ! And then she dribbled while laughing. Made me laugh even harder I couldn't stand up.

Dad picked us up at 11.

The family then drove to a restaurant to find that it was closed. Yay. Drove back home. I showered, ate, and got dressed in my uniform FOR THE LAST TIME.

Dad drove me to school to pick up my folio. It seemed fatter than when I left it. Saw Nathan, picked up the paper and zoomed off to the station.

(So now I'm too lazy to type much SO. Here it is in brief)

Bus stop. 623. St Kilda. 1.20pm. Shoot it's hot. Bus drivin' yo. Chaddy. Harry + Evan @ Ozmosis. Boardies. Food court = sushi. Flying bottle cap. Retard Kat. Hung out, small talk. LATE PEOPLE. Paolo, Nathan then finally Cords, Emily and Felicia. Talk talk talk. Schoolies. Yay. Tomorrow! EPIC, YO. The convo was a blur of salt, pepper, oil, food, pie, oven, tea towels, vodka, 18, 3, sleeping bag or sheets? Southern Cross station and V-line tickets. I was tired. That's why it was a blur. I'm tired now and I should be packing.

Bussed home. Crazy bus driver. Nearly fell asleep on Evan's shoulder. But the driver's driving was terrible. Target, underwear. Chemist, lip balm.

Prank dad. Forgot his phone. I walked home. Wet. SIGH ! Home. Tired. Blog. Here I am. Too tired.

Now going out to eat. Really busy and tiring day.



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment