Friday, November 13, 2009

Long overdue

"Hey look, she made the navigation easy" ... Yes, yes I did.

So I went to look up the html to make columns yeah? And this site, I swear had got to be one of the geekiest site ... that I've been to. It had a special box dedicated to "HTML jokes". Seriously. I thought it was great. Hahaha.
How do you spell HTML?
IT EVEN RHYMES ! HAHAHAHA. Ok maybe it was just amusing to me.

So whilst changing "skins" for my blog I forgot to save my last blogskin and now, I've lost all what I previously had during my last skin. Yes I am devo. Really =C Now I have to think up my "wishlist" and "what-to-do-after-year-12-list" again ... help me? ♥

So I promised I'd blog about the past two days, and I shall. Because I said I would. Hold on. Need to tie up my hair.

Adventures with Cords (Day of freedom #1)
From continuation ...
12. I think Alex left around this point. When we went to ... Dymocks?
13. Ok, so, confession. I really don't know the sequence in which we walked around Glen, because I think if I did remember it be something like "We went there, but then we went back to where we came from, and then we went over there, in which we started back where we came from". AND IT WASN'T BAD CORDS LOL ! It was a good "light" workout. Although I don't work out :\ So really wouldn't know what a workout actually feels like. OK SO TANGENT.
14. we ended up buying her book prize for german, grapetiser (lmaoo) for her Chinese teacher, a bracelet + jewellery box for Natalia (I really like that name), and a present for Sas, (just in case, for some wild reason he somehow finds out what she bought him) + another bracelet for herself and a t-shirt for the beach in torquay. HEY CORDS I saw the same shirt that you got on a "beauty" last night, on Beauty and the Geek!
15. I went back to hers so that my dad could come pick me up =P hads some a good talk & ice cream. I LOVE READING HER CUTE NOTES. WINK. WINK. WINK. WINK. *ADORE*

Adventures with Alex (Day of freedom #2)
1. Woke up at 6.30 to the sound of my mother gagging on toothpaste. Always a good alarm clock that woman.
2. My dad drove me to the station at 9 or something. I had an hour and 15 min to burn. IN BOX HILL. It's like asking someone to spend a couple of hours in a room with nothing in it. So I left early. Took the 9.48 bus. Took the 10.28 train... Or something.
3. Who waits where I wait at the train station? I DO.
4. Hi hi hi hi hello.
5. Haircut appt? Mmkay.
6. Went to buy tickets for 2012. Lol at the somewhat "pov" tickets. I'll lose them so you take them. But what if I lose them - Ok then why don't you take yours and I'll take mine. But then I'll defs lose mine so then you'll be able to see the movie and I won't, it's either we both see it or we both don't. Laff out loud.
7. We walked. A fair bit and we hads time to burn before 2012 so I owned her in DS. Ok no wait, the game owned me at times as well :\
8. It gets hazy here because ... I actually. I don't know. I think we headed towards the ceeeneeemaas, and then realised we're way too early so we went to buy popcorn.
9. Bought popcorn, not to mention that Alex threw her money at the cashier. lawl.
10. Back to the cinemas
11. AGAIN, with the too-earliness :D
12. The person that usually checks the tickets wasn't there. Now that's shifty business. So we chilled.
13. 2012 TIME. Yeahhhhhhh.
14. Good movie, somewhat reasonable storyline, terrible cliche moments. But. It was good. =D
15. And then sadly, I had to "get home before 5"

It was a good day (:



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment