Friday, November 6, 2009

To my friends

Each and everyone of you. I have a video I would like you to watch. Whatever you have to say, whether it's good or bad - or you just want to talk - I will try my very best to make time to listen to you. You are all so special, in your own way, and I love you very very much.

Watch the video HERE

It's called "Partly Cloudy" - A 2009 short film from Pixar. I'd be the stork. You can be the cloud C= (sorry about the ad that pops up when you click the RED play button - just close it and then click the GREEN play button! It's worth the trouble! I went to go and find the higher quality version than the crappy on on youtube :P)

I forgot to post this yesterday when I watched it with my sister ! So I had to post it now !

Hope you liked it and I hope you realise how much each of you mean to me :D



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment