Friday, November 6, 2009

Guess who?


Guess which celebrity is depicted above?

So today I had methods exam 1. Guys, I have 2 more exams to go & I am ... ECSTATIC. I could explode. Today I am going to relax. Tomorrow has it's own worries and I shan't build anymore.

I re-made my tumblr. I deleted it the first time, then I just remade it. Umm ... I'll post it when I have more posts up then it'll look more wholesome.

Today, I learned that I am actually much smarter than I think I am, really, I'm somewhat reasonably clever & not as stupid as I originally thought. I just need to sit down and think about questions - I seem to perform much better in exams than in SACs or any sort of homework. Maybe that's my optimum level of performance. hahaha.

These are the subjects that I'll never have to endure again ... (well somewhat) ENGLISH, FURTHER, PSYCHOLOGY ... and the "basic skills" of methods. :P After wednesday next week I'll be all good.

It's nearly time to let it allll go (:

(... do I sound different when I blog in comparison to when I talk?)



k.

P.S. answer: Kirsten Dunst.

No comments:

Post a Comment