Thursday, November 12, 2009

Good morning Starshine the earth says hello

Yes. It is 6.40am. Yes. I woke up at 6.20am. Omg. Kill me now. This time my mum freakin' coughed. WHY AM I SUCH A LIGHT SLEEPER. I remember when I was a young'n (Ok maybe not that young, but a couple of years ago) I woke up when my poster fell off my wall. I HEAR PAPER FALL OFF TEH WALL AND I WAKE UP.

Besides that, it's all good. I'm not tired *yawn* Ironic, huh.

I think I'm tired. But very implicitely. Is that possible? I shall blog later. Right now I'm gunna wait till my mum comes home to tell her she should just stay in bed until after 9. She's gone for a walk. Far out. Equals see.

You know what? I love my dad. He just asked if I wanted to go to Macca's for breakkie. Unfortunately I don't like Macca's Breafasts. Then again. Maybe I should say yes. I know he likes them breakfasts. I'd go for his sake.



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment