Wednesday, November 11, 2009

There's a hole in the bucket.

So I'm going to blog about today. Because I promised Cords I'd do so (: Numbered as to minimise forgetfulness and confused...ness.

1. When i decided I'd blog about Cords this is what I got
"[cordzchild] says:
*i am currently trying to juggle 6 active conversations
     kat in a hat. †     says:
*that's ok (:
[cordzchild] says:
*and i trust youre a good enough friend
*not to get offended
*that i
*am gonna
     kat in a hat. †     says:
*you can close me ^u^
[cordzchild] says:
*close this window
*thank you
*i love you!"
I MAY HAVE SAID IT WAS OK BUT REALLLLYYY IT WASN'T TEEUNDERSCORETEE. I'm kidding. I love you Cords (:

2. So I had Studio Arts today. It was ... interesting. I didn't finish btw. Sadfaceyo.

3. After Studio Arts I got my daddy the paper. I walked to the car, I proceeded to sit in the car, and my dad drove me to Harry's in which I dropped the money over and then went BACK to the car.

4. I changed in the car. Shifty I know.

5. I arrived at the glen, called Alex and Cords.

6. Waited at "woolworths" (I do NOT like calling it woolworths. It sounds extremely ... woolworthsy)

7. Hello (: HUG. DIAGONAL HUG. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

8. Hi (: HUG. This is Cords, Cords this is Alex.

9. Walkity-walk.

10. Dick Smith. Lol @ security.

11. my eyes are tired. I will blog about it tomorro *yawwwn*



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment