Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sorry

For blogging so much recently and invading your reading list ... thing. It's just that I'm banned off facebook till next Wednesday @ 10.45am (my last exam) - & the end is so close:

I could lick it.

HAH. HAHAHHHHAAAHAHA.

Anyways, so really this blog was really just to say that I love early mornings - although this was blogged at around 10am - I DID wake up at 8.30am C=

I like early mornings...
  • When I've gotten enough sleep.
  • Because I like thinking that I've got hours ahead of me (A pro, in contrast to people waking up at like 4 in the arvo hehehehehehe)
  • Because it's a new day
  • Because anything could happen
  • Because it's so quiet
  • Because it's a time of the day that I can be left with my own thoughts
  • Because (if I wake up early enough) I could see the sunrise
  • Because it's refreshing
  • Because I know that whatever happened yesterday is long gone
  • Because ... I just do.



Ima ready for torquay!

I gotta study some studio arts now. "STUDIO ARTS?", you think "WHAT IS THERE TO LEARN ABOUT STUDIO ARTS?!" Alot actually dear sir/madam. Alotta people ask me that question. As much as it is about practical things such as TAKING images, it's also about the theory. You learn about:
- analysis of an artwork/image/photograph & the ideas, aesthetics, materials, subject matter and distinctive style
- Copyright etc of images & appropriation
- Different types of galleries
- Gallery staff
- Conservation and preservation
- And an Art Industry issue (Such as Aelita andre - The 2-year-old "artist")
- & An in-depth study of Two artists (In my case Bill Brandt & Andreas Gursky)

I think I seared your brain with my incredibly boring information right? Sorry ok, I'll stop ^^;

& this picture is for you.



k.

P.S. A change to my blog may occur soon. I promised myself after exams. It WILL happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment